Director of Assessment Services, NTT Com SecurityChristopher Camejo is an integral part of the Consulting leadership team for NTT Com Security, one of the largest security consulting organizations in the world. He directs NTT Com Security's assessment services including ethical hacking and compliance assessments. Mr. Camejo has been with NTT Com Security for over 12 years and brings over 15 years of security experience. He comes from a technical assessment background and has personally coordinated and conducted numerous large-scale, multi-discipline penetration tests spanning multiple countries for NTT Com Security's global clients.
As part of NTT Com Security's threat intelligence capabilities, Mr. Camejo follows the latest tactics and techniques of attackers and has conducted presentations on this topic at Computerworld Expo and with a United States Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force; has assisted in research for a presentation at Black Hat Briefings; and his commentary has been featured in television and print information security news stories including CBS Evening News, NBC News, CNN Money, USA Today, CSO Magazine, Secure Computing Magazine, Network Computing Magazine, and CRN.
Articles by Christopher Camejo
May 19, 2014Firms continue to migrate sensitive information into fewer web-based applications with homogenous environments, increasing the potential for damage.
The requested URL /at/disqus/get_authors.php was not found on this server.
The requested URL /at/remote/view_messages_short.php was not found on this server.Start a new discussion
- Interop ITX: The Independent Conference For Tech Leaders (April 30 - May 4 In Las Vegas) - InteropITX 2018
- Enterprise Connect Conference and Expo: March 12-15 - Enterprise Connect Orlando
- Speech Technologies - New Track at Enterprise Connect! - Enterprise Connect Orlando
- Transform Business Processes with API-enabled Integrations - Enterprise Connect Orlando
- Advantages of the SAP Real-Time Data Platform for Electronic Trading
- Equipping the Front Office for the New Risk Environment
- It's all about the Customer: How Today's ECM Technologies can Enable Insurers to make the move to Customer Centricity
- Optimize Programs and Fulfill Mandate Expectations with Project and Portfolio Governance
- Creating an Agile Workforce in Financial Services